Sangamon County Complex Renovations: Public Hearing
The Full Presentation can be viewed HERE.
During this presentation, we share information on the:
- Planned renovations to the 1st-floor entrance and atrium of the county building.
- Proposed changes to Courtroom layout and the Elections office in the county building.
- Preliminary concepts for a new Evidence Storage facility and Coroner's Office.
Our Presenters include:
- County Board Chairman Andy Van Meter
- Paul Wheeler, lead architect, from the Farnsworth Group
- Sheriff Jack Campbell
- County Clerk Don Gray
- Circuit Clerk Paul Palazzolo
- County Board Member and Chair of the Building and Grounds Committee, Jason Ratts
- County Board Member and Chair of the Finance Committee, George Preckwinkle
- Coroner Jim Allmon
The recording will also be available on the County's Facebook Page and Youtube Channel.
Questions may be submitted to County@co.sangamon.il.us