Term: 2016 - 2020
Lisa Hills (R)
1400 Dial Court
Springfield, IL 62704
Lisa Hills was elected to the Sangamon County Board in 2012 to represent District 23.
Lisa has been a lifelong resident of Springfield, attending Springfield public schools and is a graduate of Springfield High School and Indiana University.
For the past 25 years Lisa has been an apparel buyer for a locally owned women’s boutique. This experience has given her a thorough understanding of the unique challenges facing independent locally owned businesses and the impact that “shopping locally” has on our community.
As a member of Washington Park Neighborhood Association and the MacArthur Boulevard Business Association, Lisa has worked to protect property values and preserve and promote safe neighborhoods.
Current member of the following Standing Committees:
- Civil Liabilities
- Liquor - Chairman
- Public Health, Solid Waste and Zoning
- Chairman of the Advisory Committee on Animal Control
- Washington Park Knolls Neighborhood Association - Treasurer
- Springfield Old Capitol Art Fair - Past Chair and Board Member
- MacArthur Boulevard Business Association
- Illinois Capitol Kennel Club - Vice President and Secretary
- Main Street Growth & Opportunity Coalition - Illinois Steering Committee
- Local First Springfield