To apply for a Sangamon County Liquor License you must be in the unincorporated area of the County and must have proper zoning. If you need clarification on these qualifications for a license, please call the Sangamon County Department of Zoning (217) 753-6760
HOW DO I OBTAIN A COUNTY PERMANENT LIQUOR LICENSE
CURRENT HOLDERS OF A COUNTY LIQUOR LICENSE
HOW DO I OBTAIN A TEMPORARY LIQUOR LICENSE
NON-CURRENT HOLDERS OF A COUNTY LIQUOR LICENSE
- Fill out a Temporary Liquor License Application and Sheriff's background check.
- Application will be reviewed by the County Liquor Commission.
- You will be notified upon approval or denial.
- The required fee must be paid in full with application. Accepted forms of payment are: cash, cashier's check or by a company business check.
- If approved, you will then be responsible for obtaining an Illinois State Liquor License. For more information regarding the State of Illinois Liquor Control Commission, click here.
Temporary Application with Authority to Release Information
Additional Information and Forms